Booking a Trip
1. Once you have signed into the portal, you can start a new trip reservation by tapping on the Request a Trip button.
2. In the next screen, you will see a list of trips that you have taken recently. (If you have not completed any trips recently, you will be guided to call the Call Center to assist you with you your first few trips.)
Select the trip that you would like to rebook. If you need to travel to a new address, tap Request a New Trip.
3. Once you select a trip to rebook, you will need to enter the Appointment Date and Appointment Time for your new trip. The pickup time will be automatically calculated, but you can request to be picked up earlier if you would like. You can not request to be picked up later than the calculated time.
If you don't know when your appointment will be over, you can check the "I'll notify you when I'm ready" box for your Return Trip. But if you know the pickup time for your Return Trip, enter it here. Tap Continue to review your trip information.
4. Now you will confirm your trip information. If you need to update any of the Personal Information, you can book your trip and then call the Call Center to update the necessary details. Tap Request Trip to complete the booking.
5. If the request is successful, the trip will be booked, you will see a booking reference number, and the trip will appear in your Upcoming Trips.
If the request requires additional information, you will be guided to call the Call Center for assistance. The phone number for your account will appear on the screen.
Need additional help? You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.